Go straight to what you need
Religious Education & Philosophy
As the market leader for Secondary Religious Education, we publish a full range of resources and textbooks for all levels and abilities, and across all exam boards.
View the 2013 Religious Education Catalogue
||Take a look at a full list of our great resources for Religious Education in the new 2013 catalogue.
Available to download or view online.
- Covers the programme of study through an exploration of thematic issues and concepts
- Part of the innovative new series, InspiRE for KS3
- Covers all the nominated Old Testament and New Testament texts through an investigative approach
- Updated and revised to reflect the latest syllabus
- Helps students to stay motivated and focused during their revision
- Gives students the opportunity to practise and refine their skills to achieve better grades
- Get the best grades with My Revision Notes: OCR A2 Religious Studies: Philosophy of Religion
- Manage revision with step-by-step support from a senior examiner
- New edition of the bestselling GCSE textbook, written by Religious Studies expert Victor W. Watton
- Endorsed by Edexcel and fully revised to meet requirements of the new Edexcel A specification, Unit 1