Do you want to write more effectively, correctly and in a manner which is appropriate for this brave new world of text speak and blogging?
Whether you are a professional writer, or writing for your profession, a journalist, non-fiction writer, or simply a would-be blogger, you will find essential guidance and the latest style rules in this book.
It contains firstly a detailed breakdown of both the rules of grammar, punctuation and spelling and, secondly, a guide to making your work readable, structured and well-paced.
Unlike any other style guide, it also sets out the new and evolving rules for 21st century writing such as blogging, chatrooms, and even PowerPoint presentations.
- Still a popular category in the post-Lynne Truss era
- An excellent reference counterpoint to our creative writing list (and an area we are developing)
- Unlike the competition, this title covers rules for the 21st century
- Plenty of reference material for writers
- Author is a copywriting expert who will have access to leading media figures for interviews
General and professional writers