Go straight to what you need
Drama & Performance Studies
Hodder Education provides a range of titles to support teaching and learning of Drama, Theatre Studies and Performance Studies for 11-18 year olds.
- Addresses the business skills that are essential to those involved in the performing arts
- Provides an introduction to areas such as marketing, finance and fundraising
- A second edition of the well-respected and highly successful textbook for the Edexcel and AQA specifications
- Invaluable to those students following applied theatre courses as well as first year undergraduates
- This brand new textbook is endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR GCSE Drama specification
- It guides students through the requirements of the specification and helps them to prepare thoroughly for the examination
- AQA Advanced Drama & Theatre Studies textbook has been written specifically to meet the needs of students following the AQA Advanced Drama & Theatre Studies specification,
- Providing thorough, structured coverage of the subject content.
- The Hodder Literature series offers a popular selection of hardback fiction, drama and poetry for Key Stage 3
- Each book has been specially selected by pupils, teachers and consultants ensuring they are appealing and relevant